The Final Push
Nov 04, 2021
It’s the first week of November and we are in the final days of 2021. There are a few things that we must get taken care of before we lose the ability to control these final days. It’s a simple check list, but important none the less.
- Complete your business plan for 2022! If you don’t have this done and begin working your new schedule and processes, you won’t be able to hit the ground running on January 3rd! You can’t afford to give up such a competitive advantage.
- Finish all required continuing education classes. While I always suggest this is done in February, some push it off. You can’t be without your license! Get it done!
- Check the calendar. How many days left for you to take in a loan and close it for 2021? Remember to allow for your personal time off, vacations, or possible business closings on certain days. While both Christmas and New Years fall on a Saturday this year; it doesn’t mean everyone will be available to close on the 24th or 31st!
- What are your final targets for either units, dollar volume, or income for 2021 and what are you going to do about it? Some people have emotional attachments to some numbers. 200 closings, $50M in production, $500K in income. Whatever your attachment or target, now is the time to look at your numbers and see if there is something worth targeting!
- Remember your referral partners have the same calendar as you do! Have you worked with them to help them navigate the last days of 2021?
Do not let the year run out on you! Don’t let yourself run out of year! We need to accomplish what we need and want to accomplish, while paving the way into 2022 with a clear vision of what it looks like to us!
Questions or comments: [email protected]